Information We Collect: We collect certain nonpublic information about you (“Customer Information”). The essential purpose for collecting Customer Information is to allow us to provide advisory services to you. Customer Information we collect may include:
- Information that you provide on applications or other forms. This Customer Information may include personal and household information such as income, spending habits, investment objectives, financial goals, statements of account, and other records concerning your financial condition and assets, together with information concerning employee benefits and retirement plan interests, wills, trusts, mortgages and tax returns.
- Identifying information such as your name, age, address, social security number, etc.
- Information about your transactions with us, or others (e.g., broker-dealers, clearing firms, or other chosen investment sponsors).
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies (e.g., credit bureaus), as well as other various materials we may use to provide an appropriate recommendation or to fill a service request.
Security of Your Information: We restrict access to your nonpublic personal information to those employees who need to know that information to service your account. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable federal or state standards to protect your nonpublic personal information.
Information We Disclose: We do not disclose the nonpublic personal information we collect about our customers to anyone except: (i) in furtherance of our business relationship with them and then only to those persons necessary to effect the transactions and provide the authorized services (such as broker-dealers, custodians, independent managers etc.); (ii) to persons assessing our compliance with industry standards (e.g., professional licensing authorities, consultants, etc.); (iii) our attorneys, accountants, and auditors; or (iv) as otherwise provided by law.
We are permitted by law to disclose the nonpublic personal information about you to governmental agencies and other third parties in certain circumstances (such as third parties that perform administrative or marketing services on our behalf or for joint marketing programs). These third parties are prohibited to use or share the information for any other purpose. Former Clients: If you decide to close your account(s) or become an inactive customer, we will adhere to our privacy policies, which may be amended from time to time.
WEBSITE DISCLAIMERS & DISCLOSURE
GENERAL WEBSITE DISCLAIMERS & DISCLOSURE
- This website is a publication of Stone Oak Wealth Management, LLC. Information presented is believed to be factual and up-to-date, but we do not guarantee its accuracy and it should not be regarded as a complete analysis of the subjects discussed. All expressions of opinion reflect the judgement of the authors as of the date of publication and are subject to change.
- Information on this website does not involve the rendering of personalized investment advice, but is limited to the dissemination of general information on products and services. A professional adviser should be consulted before implementing any of the options presented.
- Information on this website is not an offer to buy or sell, or a solicitation of any offer to buy or sell the securities mentioned herein.
- Hyperlinks on this website are provided as a convenience and we disclaim any responsibility for information, services or products found on websites linked hereto.
- Information on this website is directed toward U.S. residents only. Stone Oak Wealth Management, LLC is registered as an investment adviser with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and is located in San Antonio, Texas. Stone Oak Wealth Management, LLC only transacts business in states where it is properly registered, or is excluded or exempted from registration requirements.
- Stone Oak Wealth Management, LLC is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or endorsed by Charles Schwab & Co. Information on this website has not been reviewed by Charles Schwab & Co. and Charles Schwab & Co. makes no representations for it content. The information contained herein is provided for reference purposes only and Charles Schwab & Co. cannot guarantee its accuracy or
completeness. Your monthly Charles Schwab & Co. statement constitutes the definitive source of account information.
- Schwab Advisor Services ™ serves investment advisors and includes custody, trading, support services of Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. (“Schwab”). Schwab Advisory Services and Charles Schwab & Co., Inc are trademarks of The Charles Schwab Corporation. Independent investment advisors are not owned by, affiliated with, or supervised by Schwab. All rights reserved. Used with permission. DISCLAIMERS AND DISCLOSURES RELATED TO INVESTMENT RESULTS**
- Past performance may not be indicative of future results. Therefore, no current or prospective client should assume that the future performance of any specific investment, investment strategy (including the investments and/or investment strategies recommended by advisers), or product made reference to directly or indirectly on this website, or indirectly via hyperlink to
any unaffiliated third-party website, will be profitable or equal to past performance.
- All investment strategies have the potential for profit or loss. Changes in investment strategies, contributions or withdrawals may materially alter the performance, strategy and results of your portfolio.
- Different types of investments involve varying degrees of risk, and there can be no assurance that any specific investment will either be suitable or profitable for a client’s investment portfolio.
- Historical performance results for investment indices and/or categories, generally do not reflect the deduction of transaction and/or custodial charges or the deduction of an investment management fee, the incurrence of which would have the effect of decreasing historical performance results.
- Economic factors, market conditions, and investment strategies will affect the performance of any portfolio and there are no assurances that it will match or outperform any particular benchmark.
** Performance advertising by investment advisers must meet strict regulatory standards. No adviser should engage in performance advertising without reviewing SEC no-action letters.
ADDITIONAL DISCLOSURE FOR INSURANCE AGENTS
Stone Oak Wealth Management, LLC., Advisers may recommend the purchase of insurance related products. Mr. Thompson & Mr. Laurence are licensed insurance agents with various insurance companies and may receive additional compensation for such transactions.